If you cross the ” The North Korean ” border illegally, you get ….. 12 years hard labour in an isolated prison …..
If you cross the ” Chinese ” border illegally, you get ….. kidnapped and may be never heard of – again …..
If you cross the ” Venezuelan ” border illegally, you get ….. branded as a spy and your fate sealed …..
If you cross the ” Cuban ” border illegally, you get ….. thrown into a political prison to rot …..
If you cross the ” British ” border illegally, you get ….. arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison and be deported after serving your sentence …..
Now ….. if you were to cross the ” Indian ” border illegally, you get …..
1. A ration card
2. A passport ( even more than one – if you please ! )
3. A driver’s licence
4. A voter identity card
5. Credit cards
6. A Haj subsidy
7. Job reservation
8. Special privileges for minorities
9. Government housing on subsidized rent
10. Loan to buy a house
11. Free education
12. Free health care
13. A lobbyist in New Delhi , with a bunch of media morons and a bigger bunch of human rights activists promoting your ” cause ”
14. The right to talk about secularism, which you have not heard about in your own country !
15. And of-course ….. voting rights to elect corrupt politicians who will promote your community for their selfish interest in securing your votes !!!
16. and right to fight election for MLA or MP
Hats off ….. to the …..
A. Corrupt and communal Indian politicians
B. The inefficient and corrupt Indian police force
C. The silly pseudo-secularists in India , who promote traitors staying here
D. The amazingly lenient Indian courts and legal system.
That’s why people like Afzal Guru are still alive.
E. WE self centered Indian citizens, who are not bothered about the dangers to our own country.
F. The illogically brainless human-rights activists, who think that terrorists deserve to be dealt with by archaic laws meant for an era, when human beings were human beings.